1) Where do you work and what is your title?
Guyer High School, English I teacher
2) What City do you live in?
3) How long have you lived there?
18 years total!
4) What is your favorite thing about your career?
My favorite thing about education is working with students and celebrating their accomplishments!
5) What is your favorite T.V. show?
Right now, my family and I are re-watching ‘Stranger Things’ in anticipation of the upcoming new season. I also love to watch game shows. One of these days I hope to meet Steve Harvey and win ‘Fast Money’ on ‘Family Feud’!
6) What would you sing at Karaoke night?
Sweet Caroline, Don’t Stop Believing, or anything else the crowd can sing along with me!
7) What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
If it won’t matter in five years, then it’s not worth worrying about now!