Chicken And Biscuit Dog Treats
- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken (see note)
- 2 cups whole wheat flour or white whole wheat flour
- 1 5.3-ounce container nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
*NOTE: Any chicken will work but make sure not to include any bones, or use too much of the fatty chicken skin, especially if the skin has spicy seasonings or a lot of salt on it.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Batter will be thick and sticky.
- Drop batter by level tablespoons on parchment-lined baking sheets. Flatten each using back of spoon.
- Bake 12-14 minutes
- Cool completely. Store in fridge or
Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups whole wheat flour, or more, as needed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Use the paddle attachment on the electric mixer and beat pumpkin puree, peanut butter and eggs on medium-high until combined. Gradually add flour (2 1⁄2 cups) and keep adding additional until dough is no longer sticky.
- Working on a lightly floured surface, knead the dough and roll it out to cut desired shapes.
- Bake 20-25 minutes and let cool completely.